A Lightning Deal is a sale on Amazon that's available for just a few hours or days. These deals are typically lower prices than usual, and they're lightning fast–buyers can't miss them.
Participating in a Lightning Deal generally requires that your eligible product be listed at least one-half price (or more) as the standard version at the time of purchase. Deals may also require a purchase amount of $25 or less when compared to other items on offer. Additionally, products must be new products and in stock at the time of purchase–inventory that has been sold or removed from the sale is not eligible.
Lightning Deals typically feature new, eligible products from Amazon's vast selection. This includes electronics, apparel, home goods and more – so no matter what you're looking for, chances are there's a lightning deal out there for you!
Lightning Deals typically last for a few hours or days, but this can vary based on the product and the deal itself. Always check Amazon's Lightning Deal page to get the latest information – better to be safe than sorry.
Anyone with an Amazon account (whether you're a Prime member or not) can take advantage of lightning deals on Amazon.
To take advantage of a lightning deal on Amazon, you'll need to be an eligible customer with the necessary product in stock at the time of purchase. You won't need to have a special coupon or be subscribed to Prime – just be logged into your account and ready to buy!
No – once you've clicked "buy," it's pretty much done for you. If there are any issues with your order, try contacting Amazon support but don't expect them to able to redo your purchase if you change your mind after clicking "buy."
The latest lightning deals on Amazon are always available on the Lightning Deals page, which is located at Amazon.com/LightningDeals. This page will list all the latest deals and let you filter by category (e.g., electronics, apparel) or product type (e.g., TVs, home goods). As new deals get added, the Lightning Deals page will automatically update so that you can stay up-to-date on all the best savings.
Yes, there are a few restrictions. These deals are available for a limited time – usually 48 hours or less. Sellers need to be logged in to your Amazon account and have the necessary product in stock at the time of purchase. And finally, you can only take advantage of one lightning deal per day.
No – different lightning deals offer different discounts, So make sure to check the Lightning Deals page regularly to see what's currently available.
How can Sellers create a lightning deal on Amazon?
1. Log in to your Seller account (if you don't have one, sign up for free at Seller Central).
2. Go to the Deals page and select the type of deal you want to create (e.g., electronics, apparel).
3. Select a product from your inventory that meets all of the eligibility requirements for a lightning deal (e.g., must be listed at least temporarily and be available for immediate purchase).
4. Enter the details of your offer, including price, sale start time and duration, and click create deal.
5. The lightning deal will be created and you'll receive an email notification about the launch.
6. You can also access your newly created lightning deal by going to Deals > Lightning Deals on the main Amazon page or by clicking on the "deals" link in any product's detail page (for products that have multiple deals).